Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Arden’s unique architecture was inspired by the natural surroundings of Mission Creek and the waterfront heritage of Mission Bay.
Inside, the homes balance the modernity of clean lines, neutral palettes and sleek appliances with the warmth of wood floors and an abundance of light and views – creating a mood of contemporary comfort.
“The design for Arden takes cues from the area’s time as a historic shipping and maritime hub. Using the iconic shipping container as a reference, we created a series of rectangular shapes and stacking patterns that will work to define individual homes and give every residence a private outdoor space – adding a very dynamic and interesting exterior to the building. Arden’s design reflects and celebrates the journey and transformation of this area into a vibrant new community.”
– Chris Dikeakos, Architect
- Two Designer Lobbies with Attendants
- Hotel-Inspired Fireside Lounge
- 75′ Rooftop Lap Pool and Spa
- Double-Height Fitness Studio with His and Her Changing Rooms
- Expansive Outdoor Wood Deck with Views of the City
- Social Lounge with Entertaining Kitchen and Billiards
- Beautifully Landscaped 5th Floor Terrace
- Open-Air Grilling and Dining Area
- Outdoor Fireplace Gathering Area
- Luxurious Library Lounge
- Gated Resident Parking
- Electric Car Charging Stations
- Resident Workshop
- Pet Wash and Grooming Area
- WiFi and USB Ports Throughout all Amenity Areas
- Controlled Building, Amenity and Elevator Access
- Onsite Storage for Each Residence